Electrolytes are minerals (magnesium, potassium, sodium, and calcium) that are lost through forms of dehydration, particularly in stress situations. Electrolyte maintains a balanced electrolyte flow within body fluids and supplies Vitamin D3 for proper calcium absorption.
Vitamin D3 is vital for captive reptiles not exposed to UV-light to prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease.
- Restores and maintains electrolyte levels
- Prevents or reverses metabolic bone disease
- Helps in re-hydrating stressed animals
- Stimulates appetite, activity and normal behavior
- Strengthens the immune system
Directions for use:
Add 2 drops per 1 fl oz of drinking water
Add 2 drops per 30ml of drinking water
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed seek medical advice.
Water, Dextrose, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Glycerol, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Propionate, Potassium Sorbate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.