T5 D3 ‘HIGH OUTPUT’ FOREST REPTILE LAMP
Offering a significant increase in both visible light and UV output compared with T8 lamps of similar length.
- For Forest Species
- 6% UVB for the synthesis of vitamin D3
- 30% UVA
- Produces excellent natural colours
- 200%+ more visible light than equivalent length D3 T8 lamp (un-reflected)
- 80% more UVB than equivalent length T8 lamp (un-reflected)
The Benefits of T5 Technology
- Smaller diameter lamp – 5/8 of an inch (16mm) compared to 1” (26mm)
- Flicker free – all T5 lamps operate on efficient, high frequency ballasts
- High output T5 lamps are especially useful for captive reptiles. The extra power that these lamps provide will help a keeper to generate a good UV gradient and provide safe basking quantities of UV over a much wider and deeper area.